practic post

I think, the best place to visit in Santiago is Quinta Normal. in my opinion this place is awesome, because there is a lake with boats, and a big space with trees and all that is in the middle of the city!, also, nearly there's museums you can visit, like the Nature Science museum, or the Railway museum. 

To get there, you have to go to Quinta Normal station. for it, i prefeer my favorite mean of transportation: metro. 

Metro, is my favorite mean of transportation because it is fast, and metro stations are near of almost every important and turistic points of Santiago. Also, it's safter than buses on my own experience. Metro, as well, has beatiful stations, with huge paints and colors like Universidad de Chile or Irarrazaval, where are cats whit old and fancy clothes in the walls. i think metro is the best mean of transportation, at least in Santiago.

Comentarios

  1. I think that metro is a good mean of transportation too, but not the line 1 there are many people there is disgusting in peak hour.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Quinta Normal sounds like an awesome place to visit, specially for the museums and the lake, also i´m team subway too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The subway is also my favorite means of trasportation too , because I live near and it is fast.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like the park have this place, i gave food to the ducks its amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares